A petition of thanks to President Trump:
Dear President Trump,
Thank you for the actions you have taken toward draining the D.C. Swamp. Your election serves as a mandate to Republicans to put an end to the establishment and progressive agenda.
President Trump, we agree with your comments during your Inaugural Address, when you said:
“For too long, a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost.
Washington flourished – but the people did not share in its wealth.
Politicians prospered – but the jobs left and the factories closed.
The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country.
Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation’s capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.
That all changes – starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you.”
We applaud your recent efforts to show the American people that you are intent on keeping your end of the bargain.
President Trump, thank you for your recent action on:
• Banning those who identify as transgender from serving in the military;
• Using the Department of Justice to declare sexual orientation is not a Civil Right;
• Supporting the “nuclear option” to end the legislative filibuster;
• Holding Senate Republicans accountable for repealing Obamacare;
• Supporting law-and-order to end violent gangs like MS-13;
• Pushing to end the Obama policy that forces taxpayers to pay for Congress’ healthcare; and
• Working to end Obama’s illegal insurance subsidies.
We pray that you have the wisdom, safety, and courage to stay the course to restore our American government.
Zip / Postal Code
Do you wish to receive future e-mails from AFA ActionAlert?
Yes, keep/put me on the list.
No, thank you.
Do Not Fill This Out